Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Games Like Stardoll.com

LOVED HATED-GINGER .....

With all these fashions do not understand that explode over 'nothing ...... and' was so 'for the infamous ginger ........ which I approached Plan floor, first heard about from then on the field .... or tasting it.
The first time I've tasted in the classical ristorante giapponese.....e devo dire che non mi ha lasciato piacevolmente stupita,anzi,direi che non mi e' piaciuto per niente.....l'ultima volta (che risale a poche sett fa) ho rischiato quasi il soffocamento per aver compiuto un gesto di spavalderia ingoiandone un notevole boccone!!!!Un bruciore tremendooooooooooo.........e una vergogna immane.....tutto il ristorante guardava chi?????!!!!......ma insomma...Provato anche lo zenzero-cioccolatino.......una pallina di zenzero candito (credo) ricoperto di cioccolato fondente.......buonino direi......ma niente di che.
Poi ieri .........mi sono dovuta ricredere........e' arrivata l'illuminazione........nel mio negozietto di cose bio che visito di tanto in tanto..........lo I see ..... .... and here it is' they call me ......... .... ..... I can not resist and I bought ......( well, buy it ...... the ginger root). Now, however, 'there is the big question ...... how to use ?????!!!! After much research on the field I go for a very simple recipe and that 'the ginger chicken ...... but I swear that I was speechless ...... ...... NICE DELIGHT ........ I would say one thing that I did not think .. ...... The recipe will be 'the next release that' ... even 'cause that last night was more' an experiment than anything else ....... but well done !!!!!
add that ginger also has significant properties 'digestive ........ ie' aids digestion and stimulates appetite ........
......quindi .......ZENZERO FOREVER........

0 comments:

Post a Comment