Monday, February 14, 2011

What Women Think About Male Piercing

HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY

Valentine is a I like to party (but I like all the holidays, do not text!): I like to do my little thoughts not only Love but also to my friends, my mom ... all my affections!

blog friends gift to you this picture: it seems a great way to decorate in a simple way (that we want to do it?! Small springs of wood, string, paper hearts or rice paper punch or cut by hand and the game done!) and economic (which never hurts!) our little house for this occurrence:)

valentine

A Fortunella among you a present of a mine Ciaffetto (if you have not already done so run to subscribe to my Love Candy , expires tonight at midnight).

I'm going to finish doing these cookies, the dough is there waiting for me ... (by the fundamental rule to make the dough: remember to put the baking powder and vanilla! I had already put the dough to rest, I look casually on the table ... and the baking powder and vanillin were still there watching me ... Noooooo, I almost throw it all, what a disaster that is!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment